0131 663 1051
75 St Davids
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
*Please note the Practice closes from 12.30 pm – 2.00 pm everyday for staff training.
In February 2018, Newbattle Medical Practice opened a new surgery. Patients may be seen at the new surgery, or at the main surgery at Blackcot, Mayfield, Dalkeith,Midlothian. When you make an appointment you will be advised whether your appointment is at the main Newbattle surgery, or at the new Newtongrange branch.
- To book an appointment you will continue to use our current telephone number. When you are given an appointment you will be advised which branch to attend
- Both GP’s and Nurses will be located at the new branch. This will be the same GP’s that you see at Newbattle – they will consult from the new Newtongrange branch on a rota basis
- All Midwife, Counsellor and GP Link Worker appointments will continue to be at Newbattle
- Prescriptions will continue to be administered from the main Newbattle surgery, though if you are seen at the Newtongrange branch, your GP can issue prescriptions from there.
patients seen per year
Ample On-Site Parking
PATIENT SEEN WITHIN 2 DAYS
HEALTH POD AVAILABLE
Our Location & Coverage
Contrary to our name, the surgery is located mid-way between Mayfield and Newtongrange Village with the satellite Newtongrange Clinic can be found centrally in Newtongrange, two thirds of the way up Sixth Street on the Left hand side just before you reach the school and down the very bottom of St Davids.
You can find out about if you fall into our catchment area and if we are currently accepting new patients please click below.MORE INFO
- On Street Parking
- Health Pod – Coming soon
- 1 Patient Waiting Room
- Full Disabled Access
- 2 GP’s On-Site
- 1 Phlebotomist On-Site
- 1 On- Site Treatment Room
- 1 Treatment Room Nurse
The treatment room nurse provides services such as abscesses, burns, wound care, catheter problems, minor injuries, incontinence assessments, dressings, staple/suture removal, venepuncture, ear syringing, Doppler’s, vaccinations/injections, compression bandaging, measure and order compression hosiery