Newbattle Surgery Online Prescriptions
With effect from the 31st July 2018 the existing online prescription request system will no longer be available and a new online prescription service which links directly to your records will be available. This will therefore remove any requirement for you to input details of any repeat medications you require as all current repeat prescriptions will be shown and you can tick the appropriate box (es).
If you wish to provide additional information regarding your repeats or request an acute prescription there is a facility to do that.
In order to use the online prescription request service you will require to complete an application for online services which can be obtained from reception. Current identification will be required to register for this service.
- You may request your regular repeat medication
- Please allow 2 full working days for us to process your request or 4 days if you collect from a chemist
- The prescription will be ready for collection at the surgery unless you have an agreement with a chemist
- If the item you require is listed under ‘Unavailable Repeat Prescriptions’ please tick the box to ‘request an expired prescription or another medication’ and write what you require
- If you request something you do not usually order it will need to be reviewed by the GP which may take up to 5 days and may not be processed
- Please check the status of your request (by using the + symbol on the screen), even if it shows as ‘processed’ for any messages from the GP
- The free text box is ONLY for prescription requests. For all other queries please call during normal working hours on 0131 663 1051